Your Bergenstest Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on January 1st, 2017.
(http://www.bergenstest.no, http://www.bergenstest.com) and all associated web pages.
You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any documents referred to within them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms and conditions then you should cease using the Site immediately. If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us using the e-mail address:
Definitions and Interpretation
means any reading, listening, interview, grammar or writing exercise or product available on the Site from time to time;
means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to, subsisting on or accessible from the Site;
We, Us or Our
means Bergenstest Limited
You or Your:
means the person accessing or using the Site, its Content or any Aptitude Test; and
means without limitation, any malicious code, trojans, worms and viruses, lock, authorisation key or similar device that impairs or could impair the operation of the Site.
Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include plural and those in the plural shall include the singular; and
Any phrase introduced by the words including, includes, in particular or for example, or any similar phrase, shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the generality of the related general words.
Restrictions on use
The Site is for Your personal and non commercial use only. As a condition of Your use of the Site, You agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law, or prohibited by these Terms;
- not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Site or its Content in a way that brings Us or any third party into disrepute or causes Us to be liable to any third party;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sublicense, display, revise, perform, transfer, sell or otherwise make available to any third party or otherwise publish, deep-link, create derivative works from or exploit in any way the Site or its Content except as permitted by Us under these Terms or as expressly provided under applicable law;
- not to use the Site to distribute Viruses;
- not to represent or suggest that We endorse any other business, product or service unless We have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- that You are solely responsible for all costs and expenses that You may incur in relation to Your use of the Site and shall be solely responsible for keeping Your password and other account details confidential.
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend Your access to the Site if You do not comply with any part of these Terms or any applicable law.
- not to give your login details (user name and password) to others for use.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site (including without limitation any Content) are owned by Us. We reserve all of Our intellectual property rights (which include without limitation all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
- Nothing in these Terms grants You any rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable You to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any intellectual property notices contained on the Site and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within any Site Content.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- Whilst We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, We do not represent, warrant or promise (whether expressly or by implication) that any Content is or remains available, accurate, complete and up to date, free from bugs, errors or omissions or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance You may place on the information on this Site is at Your own risk and We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time at Our sole discretion. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or Your statutory rights. Content on the Site is provided for Your general information purposes only and to inform You about Us and Our products and news, features, services and other websites, which may be of interest.
- Whilst We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available, We do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site's continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by You of the Site.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for Your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Warranties and limitation of liability
- You agree that Your use of the Site is on an 'as available' basis. As stated above, except as otherwise expressly required by applicable law, We make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any Content on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, We exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which We may otherwise have to You as a result of any error or inaccuracies in any Content, the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason, and any representation or statement made on the Site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage We cause which We could not reasonably anticipate when You started using the Site, for example if you lose revenue, salary, profits or reputation as a result of Your use of the Site and/or the acts or omissions of any third party such as other users of the Site or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage You may incur in relation to the Site and its Content.
- Under no circumstances shall Our aggregate liability to You for any and all claims arising from Your use of the Site (including the downloading or use of any Content) exceed the amounts paid by You to Us in relation to Your use of the Site or its Content
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, We do not exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, for fraud or any fraudulent misrepresentation made by Us on the Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
- Your Bergenstest reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Changes to This Agreement
Your Bergenstest reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Bergenstest site immediately.
Bergenstest Limited ("We, Us, Our") are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of you (“You”, “Your”) as a user of this site.
Information collected: We may collect and process the following personal data about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this Site, subscribing to Our services/products, posting material or requesting further services/products. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with Our site;
- If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask You to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although You do not have to respond to them; and
- Details of Your visits to our Site and the resources that You access.